We believe that a mini-grant (up to $1,500) to an innovative, grassroots nonprofit concerned with the homeless and hungry populations in Central New York could be tremendously useful to some annual operating budgets.
While oversight and transparency will be employed, we do not strive to burden nonprofits in onerous grant writing or monitoring and evaluating regulations. We want our beneficiaries to do what they do best: serve the community directly, and not feel buried by paperwork.
If you are interested in applying for a Mini-Grant with us, please review our mini-grant details. Afterwards, if you still have questions about your eligibility or application procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Methodist Church Food Pantry
- Pulaski Community Cupboard
- Women’s Opportunity Center
- Canary Housing Cooperative
- Bellevue Heights United Methodist Church (Robinson Memorial Blessings in a Backpack Program)
- Community Action Partnership
Programs to stabilize housing, families, food assistance and living necessities.
- Matthew25 Farm
Fresh Free Fruits and Vegetables
- NPE PTO Food Pantry
Backpack program for the Nate Perry Elementary
2016 Past Mini-Grant Recipients